The Allergy team is offering free advice to hay fever sufferers working at Heartlands and Good Hope hospitals and the Chest Clinic.
It may seem a bit early to be thinking about hay fever (although if you are allergic to tree pollens you may be getting symptoms already). Grass pollen counts don’t really get going until May, but people with severe hay fever need to be prepared for this beforehand.
Hospital staff can drop in to a free advice clinic on the following dates:
- Heartlands Tues 2nd May 12.00 – 13.15 outside lecture theatre
- Heartlands Wed 3rd May 12.00 – 13.15 outside lecture theatre
- Good Hope Thurs 4th May 13.00 – 14.00 main corridor outside X-ray
- Heartlands Friday 5th May 12.00 – 13.15 outside lecture theatre
- Chest Clinic Mon 8th May 12.45 – 13.30